To provide an accessible, inclusive play-based quality learning environment, which is safe and stimulating for children in their eligible years of preschool (as defined by the government) and their families, while providing an educational program which empowers individual children to continue developing their life skills with confidence.
The program will support the individual needs and values of the children, working in partnership with their parents/carers and the community.
Values and Principles of our Kindergarten
What are the basic values and principles which guide the way that the site operates?
At Le Fevre Kindergarten, we respect and values each child as an individual with unique talents, interests and skills. We believe children learns best through PLAY and SOCIAL INTERACTION.
|RESPECT|| - Trust
- Cultural diversity
- and support of self and others
- for the environment
- Purposeful participation
- Joy and humour
We are guided by our commitment to these principles:
- Play-Based Learning
- Quality and excellence of service and performance
- Equity, inclusivity and accessibility
- Accountability through critical reflection, evaluation and review
- Safe practices
- Partnerships with families, schools and local communities
- Emphasis on quality relationships
- Continuous improvement